$145.00Add to cart Buy now with PayPal
A Devilish Dream Of An Overdrive
The JDM Pedals “Blue Dream” is a tough contender for the other overdrives out there… none has the flexibility for stage and studio that the Blue Dream has. We started with the Ibanez ST-9 as the jumping off point, and have worked for months to improve on that famous overdrive.
No, not “TS-9” (Tubescreamer) but really the “ST-9” (Super Tubescreamer), the famous pedal with an added mids control. We’ve added bass, passive tone control, true bypass, and a dream/scream switch for high gain or more transparency… Haha! I have one already because I built it. And Stefan has his now for helping with the video – he swapped his original ST-9 off the board. Look for it on Ebay for around $400!
- Topology of the original ST-9, but without buffered switching for more transparency of tone.
- Midrange control allows you to control the typical “Tubescreamer bump” to your taste.
- Added Bass control lets you dial some “oomph” back into the Tubescreamer sound.
- Passive Tone control for a silky top-end.
- JRC4558 or 4559 chips used in the clipping stage (let us know if you MUST have the 4558, we find the 4559 a bit quieter and better-sounding).
- High tolerance modern components, true bypass, and a solid, hand-wired build.
- Enclosures finished and labeled (silkscreen) by hand, so do allow for the occasional small variation in finish that comes with handwork!
What People Are Saying About The “Blue Dream”:
Here are a few reviews from Reverb.com. This pedal is blowing people away, and we get great emails, but that’s sort of “hearsay”. So let’s stick to publicly published opinions:
Our Return Policy:
RETURN POLICY: If you’re not satisfied with any JDM Pedal, you can return within 14 days for a refund minus our packing and shipping costs ($10) If you order more than one pedal, you can return any for no fee whatsoever if you keep at least one. We guarantee our pedals for 2 years – so if you have any problems down the road, let us know.