$145.00Read more Buy now with PayPal
The JDM Pedals “Blue Dream” is a tough contender for the other overdrives out there… none has the flexibility for stage and studio that the Blue Dream has. We started with the Ibanez ST-9 as the jumping off point, tweaking the circuit for even more flexibility.
No, not “TS-9” (Tubescreamer) but really the “ST-9” (Super Tubescreamer), the famous pedal with an added mids control. We’ve added bass, passive tone control, true bypass, and a dream/scream switch for high gain or lower gain/ more transparency.
JDM Pedals “Blue Dream”
- Topology of the original ST-9, but without buffered switching for more transparency of tone.
- Midrange control allows you to control the typical “Tubescreamer bump” to your taste.
- Added Bass control lets you dial some “oomph” back into the Tubescreamer sound.
- Passive Tone control for a silky top-end.
- JRC4559 used in the clipping stage (let us know if you MUST have the 4558, we find the 4559 a bit quieter and better-sounding).
- High tolerance modern components, true bypass, and a solid, hand-wired build.
- Enclosures finished and labeled (silkscreen) by hand, so do allow for the occasional small variation in finish that comes with handwork!
What People Are Saying About The “Blue Dream”:
Here are a few reviews from Reverb.com. This pedal is blowing people away, and we get great emails, but that’s sort of “hearsay”. So let’s stick to publicly published opinions:
Our Return Policy:
If you’re not satisfied with any JDM Pedal, you can return within 14 days for a refund (minus shipping and payment processing costs, which Paypal does not refund to us 🙁 If you encounter any functional problems with a pedal at any time just contact us! Since we use vintage transistors, it is possible that a transistor can fail, as rare as that is, and we’ll always do what it takes to get your beloved fuzz machine growling again.