$249.00Add to cart Buy now with PayPal
Our previous “Limited Edition” pedal (Elektrika OC75 Edition) has received a lot of love, so we’ve been at it again, now testing a combination of vintage black glass Valvo transistors spearheaded by the mighty “OC44” model transistor. Sporting higher gain and a more aggressive tone than the OC75, this combination of transistors really surprises with exceptional cleanup (I dare say better than the OC75 version cleanup!) as we opted for an OC71 in the first position, followed by the harder-hitting OC43 & 44.
A trio of OC-series transistors (OC71, OC43 & OC44) and a gorgeous hammered-gold finish with silkscreened graphics make this pedal stand out among TB MK1 replicas. With our added “Gate” and “Tone” controls as well as the “MK1/Zonk” switch, this pedal has all the vintage tone you have ever dreamed of with the added flexibility to tune in a variety of MK1 fuzz tones.
Each offering in our upcoming series of “Special Requests” pedals will be a limited run.
Upcoming offerings will include pedals using very hard to find vintage transistors that make the originals extremely sought after. Each one will be handmade with Lots of Love! Stay tuned.
* If you’re familiar with our “standard” Elektrika, you may wonder, “Why the price bump?” It comes down to the transistors. Vintage OC75 Valvo transistors are very hard to find, and prices are skyrocketing as supplies disappear. We’re lucky to have a few hundred of each, but even these won’t last long, as it takes about a dozen transistors to find the right values for one pedal! Our supply of transistors for our regular production “Elektrika” is still pretty healthy, but you may want to consider picking one of those up, too ;0)
– Vintage OC-series Valvo “Black Glass” OC75 transistors
– Enclosure Size 125B, Finished in Gold Hammerite, Silkscreened Graphics
– Powered by 9v “Block” battery, or +9vDC power jack. We have built in an analog 9v power inverter, so you may power this with a standard negative ground power supply! (aka “Boss Style” adapter). This means the pedal integrates seamlessly with modern pedalboards.
– All the trimmings: Hand wired, Top Jacks and input/output wired with solid-core vintage wire, low power consumption LED, “Fat/Tight” switch for MK1/Zonk Machine tones, and our custom Gate and Tone controls to dial in all the fuzz tones you dream about ;0)
Thanks for checkin it out!
Leave A Comment